Grande Prairie Hospice Palliative Care Society is looking for the following position:
Position Title: Community Supports Coordinator (Part-Time)
Position Summary: This position is responsible for mobilizing and coordinating the volunteer resources to enhance the vision and mission of the Grande Prairie Hospice Palliative Care Society. The CSC will raise awareness of end of life options in the community.
- Coordinates and maintains all aspects of the volunteer program to include the recruitment, training, supervision and retention of volunteers
- Supports the coordination, scheduling and organization of community outreach events and activities that further the goals and objectives of the marketing and strategic plans.
See full work description Click Here (PDF)
- Ability to travel and have access to a reliable vehicle
- Flexibility to work some evenings and/or weekends may be required
- Willingness to participate in educational opportunities within the end of life and volunteer management fields Initially the position will be part time (15 hours) but may require more hours if the demand for the program continues to grow.
Qualified applicants are invited to email their resume and cover letter (in MSWord or PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4:30 Tuesday, January 24, 2017.